We seek to create a safe, nurturing, and engaging environment for young children and the adults who care for them, guided by:
- Quaker testimonies: Simplicity, Peace, Integrity, Community, Equality/Diversity, Stewardship
- Developmentally appropriate practice: meeting children on their level with an emphasis on play and emotional/social development
- Emergent curriculum: allowing children's interests and the environment to direct learning experiences
- Magda Gerber's philosophy: treating even the youngest infant as a unique human being
- Research: focusing on experiences that support healthy brain development
To create and sustain a more peaceful, just, and loving world for our children and children in the future.